Get VIP Preferred
The VIP Preferred enrollment process is safe, fast and convenient.
We provide 2 ways in which to enroll:
- Sign-up at any of our participating locations, or
- Sign-up online using our simple form
Read below for more details about these easy VIP Preferred enrollment methods.
Enroll at any of our participating gaming establishments
To enroll in person, all you need is a U.S. driver’s license and a blank check, and the cage cashier will help you with the enrollment process—which only takes 90 seconds!
To enroll online, you will need to have a valid state-issued or military ID and your checking account information ready.
Steps for online enrollment:
- We will verify your identity by asking a series of questions.
- You will need to sign a form which allows us to enroll you for the VIP Preferred program.
- There is a one-time online enrollment convenience fee of $5 that will be refunded back to your checking account 10-14 days after your first $25 or greater cash access transaction at any of our participating locations. You will not be charged if we cannot approve you for a VIP Preferred account at this time.
- You will be notified of your cash access limit right away. Your VIP Preferred account will be activated in 7-10 business days. You may also immediately activate your account by bringing your commercially imprinted check and valid ID to any of our participating locations.
That’s it! Once enrolled, you can enjoy fast and easy cash access privileges at all of our participating locations.And don’t forget to register your account after enrollment, so you can take advantage of viewing 24x7 account information through our member services portal.