PlayerCash @dvantage Two Factor Authentication
Version Date: October 2019
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By clicking on the “I Agree” button or by performing a PlayerCash @dvantage® transaction through this two factor authentication, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of Global Payments Gaming Services Inc. (“Global”), whether or not you have read them.
- These terms and conditionsgovern your use of the two factor authentication for PlayerCash @dvantage® transactions as well as the PlayerCash @dvantage® transactions that are performed through the use this two factor authentication. These terms and conditions may be updated by Global from time to time without notice to you. By using this two factor authentication, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Before using this two factor authentication to perform a PlayerCash @dvantage® transactions, you must do the following:
- agree to these terms and conditions;
- complete the PlayerCash @dvantage® two factor authentication profile;
- have a compatible mobile device: Android requires OS version 5 and above, and iOS requires OS version 10 and above;
- have a wireless data connection;
- be capable of receiving text messages; and
- acknowledge that text messages may incur additional cost from your network provider.
- Separate Agreement. These terms and conditions apply to your use of the PlayerCash @dvantage® two factor authenticationand are in addition to the PlayerCash @dvantage® terms and conditions (included herein), which govern the terms by which Global will provide cash access services to you. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the PlayerCash @dvantage® terms and conditions, the PlayerCash @dvantage® terms and conditions shall govern, except as specified herein.
- NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. GLOBAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. THE PLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATIONMIGHT NOT FUNCTION IN SOME LOCATIONS AND MIGHT STOP FUNCTIONING UNEXPECTEDLY. GLOBAL DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE, FUNCTION, OPERATION, OR COMPATIBILITY OF THE PLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION. GLOBAL DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GLOBAL MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING FUTURE COMPATIBILITY OF THE PLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
WITH YOUR DEVICE. GLOBAL DOES NOT CONTROL THE WIRELESS NETWORK USED WITH YOUR DEVICE AND MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE AVAILABILITY OR FUNCTIONING OF THAT NETWORK. NO WARRANTY PROVIDED IN THE PLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TERMS OR CONDITIONS IS INTENDED TO CREATE, AND SHALL NOT BE INTERPRETED AS CREATING, ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATED TO THEPLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.
- NO REMEDIES AGAINST GLOBAL. GLOBAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST SALES, OR LOST PROFITS, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.NO CLAUSE IN PLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TERMS OR CONDITIONSIS INTENDED TO CREATE, AND SHALL NOT BE INTERPRETED AS CREATING, GLOBAL’S RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PLAYERCASH @DVANTAGE® TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION.
- United States only. PlayerCash @dvantage® two factor authenticationis for use only in the United States.
- E-SIGN DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC RECEIPT OF DISCLOSURES You understand that in order to use the PlayerCash @dvantage® two factor authentication and to view and retain a copy of the related notices, disclosures, agreements, authorizations, and other documents during the course of our relationship with you (collectively, “Disclosures”), you must consent to receive Disclosures electronically. Described below are the terms and conditions for providing Disclosures to you electronically. Please read the information below carefully and thoroughly.
You acknowledge and agree that we may provide you with the Disclosures in electronic format, and that we are not required to send a paper document to you. All Disclosures that we provide to you in electronic format will be provided either (i) via e-mail, (ii) by access to our online platform, (iii) by access to our mobile app, or (iv) by requesting you to download a PDF.
Getting paper copies.
You may request from us a paper copy of any Disclosure that we have provided or made available to you electronically, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the Disclosure to you. You will pay a fee of $10 for each such paper copy you request. To request paper copies, you may contact us at 800 500 1973or by e-mailto CAMS12@globalpay.com.
To advise Global Payments of your new e-mail address.
You are required to provide us with an accurate and complete e-mail address and update any changes to the information promptly. To let us know of a change, contact us at 800 500 1973 or by e-mail to CAMS12@globalpay.com.
Required hardware and software.
In order to access, view and retain the Disclosures we make available to you in electronic form, you must provide at your own expense an Internet connected device. You must have the following hardware and software:
||Up to date internet or mobile browser that we support to access your account
||Software that enables you to view and print Portable Document Files (PDF) such as Adobe® Acrobat Reader or similar
||An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to receive electronic communications from us
||Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit to retain the Disclosures and/or a printer to print them
All Disclosures we provide to you in either electronic or paper format will be considered “in writing”. You should print or download for your records a copy of this E-Sign Disclosure and Consent of Electronic Receipt of Disclosures (“E-Sign Consent”) and any other Disclosures. You agree and we both intend the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act to apply to (i) this E-Sign Consent and (ii) our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to provide you with any Disclosures in paper format and to discontinue electronic provision of Disclosures at any time. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
Acknowledging your access and consent to receive materials electronically.
By using the PlayerCash @dvantage® two factor authentication, you: (i) confirm your consent to receive Disclosures in electronic format; (ii) affirmatively demonstrate your ability to access and read, and also print or save, this E-Sign Consent and the Disclosures; (iii) confirm that you have provided a valid e-mail address at which we can send electronic Disclosures to you; (iv) have access to software and hardware that satisfies the above requirements; (v) agree to the terms and conditions of this E-Sign Consent; and (vi) affix your electronic signature to this E-Sign Consent.
Each time you authorize a PlayerCash @dvantage® transaction though this two factor authentication, you are agreeing to the most recent version of the terms and conditions whether or not you have read them
Playercash @dvantage® Transaction Authorization:
Each time that you initiate a Playercash @dvantage transaction through this two factor authentication, you agree that your cash advance transaction will be processed electronically.